Use our agent system, absolutely free, to promote and market people you know. As an agent you can earn commissions on sales of the products and services your professionals offer. There are several reasons people might need your help:
- They are computer illiterate and need help setting up a SoloMarketing.net profile.
- Language barriers prevent them from writing materials to sell and promote their services.
- They don't have the time or know-how to promote themselves online.
Here is how it works:
- First create an agent account for managing your professionals.
- Find one or more professionals (tutors, house-cleaners, hairdressers) that need you to promote and sell their services.
- Agree on the services, products and prices your professionals will offer. Be sure to factor in the cost of your commissions.
- Using your agent account create SoloMarketing.net profiles for each of your professionals.
- Promote your professionals by getting people to visit their online profiles.
- Close new business for your professonals via online communication, phone calls or collecting payment directly online using the PayPal feature online.
Be sure to have clear payment terms between you and your professonals.
Whether you or your professionals collect the payment, make sure commissions are paid in a timely fashion. Create policies for discounts, refunds and other circumstances that may cause an adjustment to your commission.
Follow-up with clients to make sure they are happy with the service or product delivered. Ask them to add a testimonials to the professional's profile.
Market intelligently and often, traffic to quality profiles generates sales.
Continue to update your professional's profiles with good pictures, text write-ups and videos where applicable.